DebtX’s DXCDA calculates your loan portfolio’s expected losses with loan-by-loan granularity, giving you an immediate view into any potential capital impact. DXCDA is a fully outsourced, independent CECL service.
Credit Default Analytics solution down to the individual loan
- Quick calculations of Expected Loss for each loan under six different scenarios, including the three Supervisory Scenarios
- Loan-by-loan calculations of PD/LGD/EL and results displayed via our user-friendly interface
- Efficient and low impact process – simply send us your data and we do the rest.
- Ability to run Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) calculations side by side with other methods
- Savings in effort, manpower and money
- DXCDA’s model validations, SSAE 18 Soc1 Type II verified
How DXCDA Works
DebtX runs all calculations and provides outputs in the format that best fits your accounting platform. DXCDA leverages the most robust historical data set in the market for both performing and non-performing loans. Learn how DXCDA can help you prepare for CECL and the exact capabilities our CECL Solution provides.
See DXCDA in Action
See your CECL and stress testing results using your data.